Scarcity! Human wants are unlimited, but resources are limited. Let’s imagine two distinct scenarios. One, in which a child is making an effort and striving to find the last bit of alms left on the streets and the other in which a child is studying in a welcoming and cosy classroom. Nonetheless, this does not need to be like this. You can help change a child’s future through JAAGO foundation’s “SPONSOR A CHILD” program, and here are 13 significant reasons below why you should do so.
1. A sponsorship effectively takes responsibility for a child whose education was previously unavailable.
One of the major components of why you should sponsor a child is that your help can reform an entire child’s life and will only help change their life for the greater good.
2. It is affordable.
Sponsoring a child costs as little as BDT 2000 a month, so you can decide how much you want to donate. When you sponsor a child in need, you build a special relationship that encourages your child with hope for the future.
3. Sponsoring a child minimizes poverty since education is essential for poverty elimination.
Obtaining an education leads to employment opportunities and gives you a better understanding of the needs and demands of others.
4. It is a small step towards making a big difference.
You don’t need to sponsor thousands of children or eradicate world hunger to make a difference in the world. You can just sponsor 1 child and that will mean the whole world for them and their families.
5. The promotion of gender equality is one of the benefits of sponsorship.
Whenever you’re sponsoring a child through JAAGO foundation’s “Sponsor A Child” program, you’re promoting gender equality as both boys and girls are getting access to quality education and that’s one step further towards a brighter future.
6. Sponsorship allows students to participate in diff extracurricular activities.
A better society, where laws are followed, can be achieved through education, which allows people to become better citizens and know right from wrong.
7. You can help create an environment for the next generation of professionals to thrive.
There is a sense of values held dear to every society and a sense of vice that they abhor. The purpose of education is to indoctrinate new members of any society with these values and vices.
8. You can help improve the GDP of an entire nation.
Each sponsorship you make contributes to improving an entire nation’s GDP since literacy has a major impact on a country’s growth rate.
9. You can help reduce the crime rate.
The crime rate in a nation drops dramatically when its citizens are educated enough. People are aware of the laws and the consequences of breaking them.
10. Better chances for children to steadily finish their education.
44% of all the children cannot finish their education because of a lack of financial support. By sponsoring a child, you can help them attain a continuous and sustainable education.
11. You can help make the world a safer and more peaceful place.
In understanding right and wrong, education plays a major role. Educated people know the consequences of illegal or wrong actions and are less likely to be influenced to do something illegal or immoral.
12. Your sponsorship won’t be a gift, but a bridge between rivers of illiteracy and retrieval.
Through child sponsorship, barriers to education can be broken down for children. Quality education enables students to develop all attributes and skills to achieve their potential as human beings and members of society.
13. The children are getting what they truly deserve through your liberal contribution.
Children are entitled to free, quality education. By sponsoring a child, you’re helping those children who do not have access to such basic children’s rights.