• Establishing and enforcing rules of behavior for students in the classroom
• Preparing lessons, units and projects to complete learning objectives
• Establishing and communicating clear objectives for lessons, units and projects
• Adapting teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of students
• Encouraging students to explore learning opportunities and career paths
• Creating, assigning and grading various assessments for students, including tests, quizzes, essays and projects
• Working with students one-on-one when they need extra help or attention
• Tracking and evaluating student academic progress
• Leading parent-teacher meetings
• Maintaining positive relationships with students, parents, coworkers and supervisors.
• Managing student behavior
• Creating a safe, respectful and inclusive classroom environment
• Communicating regularly with parents
• Helping students improve study methods and habits
• Administering tests to evaluate students’ progress
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.