• Strengthening Volunteer for Bangladesh (VBD) network in Barishal.
• Expanding VBD’s network in the Colleges and public and private Universities in Barishal.
• Planning events and activities for the youth and volunteers of VBD.
• Making collaboration and Partnership between Volunteer for Bangladesh and university clubs
and youth organizations.
• Conducting and monitoring all the organizational activities properly in Barishal.
• The divisional coordinator will be responsible to follow up on all types of meetings, events,
campaigns and projects of the volunteers in Barishal. He/she will ensure meetings and
implementation of sustainable initiatives by the volunteers.
• This position will be responsible for arranging and coordinating local and national programs and
events of the organization.
• Visiting concerned districts and meeting with the volunteers being present physically.
• Making a bridge between the National Board, Divisional Board and District Committees of
Volunteer for Bangladesh.
• Organizational activities need to be inspected regularly with a physical presence in the
• Necessary reports and documentation of the activities at the divisional and district level have to
be prepared as per the requirement of JAAGO HQ.
• Have to maintain regular communication with all the stakeholders of VBD, local government
and administrations and local youth organizations.
• Facilitating all sorts of training for the skill development of the volunteers of VBD.
• Planning events and budgeting for the events and activities.
• Submitting bills and necessary financial documents.
• Ensuring the proper implementation of the organizational policy and bylaws in all types of
• Compiling data and information of the volunteers, projects & campaigns.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.