1. Oversee and monitor the continuous improvement of teachers’ quality through class observations and feedback
2. Provide support to Supervisor in ensuring and checking the deliverables from the Teachers, such
as students’ academic updates, syllabus completion reports, assessment tools, etc.
3. Provide support in data collection and surveys in all areas of academic activities for ensuring quality education
4. Help the supervisor in developing policies/procedures for the effective implementation of academic activities in School. Such as rules & regulations for the students, teachers, and all staff
5. Assist Supervisor in ensuring the quality standard of the school
6. Discuss and plan on Quarterly Academic Progression Reports of students with the supervisor for further development
7. Ensure timely completion and submission of the necessary documents
1. Provide strategic and technical support (leadership, when applicable) in the overall school activities.
2. Along with Supervisor, guide, evaluate and determine the priorities of the assigned teachers (and Assistant Education Coordinators, if applicable) to ensure the standard of education.
3. Provide support in ensuring safeguarding and PSEA policies in the school.
4. To provide support in scoping for students’ development, mainly the students who require special attention.
5. Provide support during staff recruitment for schools when required.
6. Provide support in proper management of school logistics and budgets.
7. Counsel the guardians/parents when required.
8. Provide support in organizing educational events and observing different national days with the students and the staff.
9. Recruit teachers for schools when there is a need for new teachers.
1. Provide support and technical advice to the teachers (Staff, when applicable) regarding their well-being and everyday school activities under JAAGO policies through coordination and counseling.
2. Take responsibility for the personal and professional development of the teachers (Staffs, when applicable) throughout the year along with related teams.
3. Respond to and resolve problems of other teams through coordination and counseling.
1. Provide support in organizing events with other assigned teams (for example, FO, CWT etc.) in the school when required.
2. Ensure tabulation transfer to CWT with quality.
3. Ensure the implementation of the organizational policies in/out of the school at every aspect.
4. Maintain proper communication with the supervisor to keep him/her updated with the overall school activities.
5. Any other duties that are assigned by the supervisor.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.