● Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
● Devise HR interventions with gender equality, diversity, and inclusion lens to address critical HR issues in areas including orientation and on-boarding, learning and development, employee relations, recruitment, and staff care.
● Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
● Monitoring employee performance.
● Ensure staff understand and apply JAAGO Way values, and engage staff to foster and implement a creative and productive workplace that actively promotes learning and development.
● Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
● Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
● Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
● Consolidate and provide analysis and recommendations on monthly and quarterly Strategic HR Metrics
● Collaboratively design learning and development strategies, programs, and tactical projects to address specific needs derived from evidence-based assessments
● Foster remote management excellence through modeling of and training on best and innovative practices
● Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
● Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
● Provide day-to-day support to HR Leads and practitioners with tools, templates, resources, and information
● Co-coordinate annual and mid-year performance management process
● Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
● Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
● Attend to other requests and projects as specified by the Project Focal.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.