• Answer phone calls and deliver proper information to specific people and communicate with potential sponsor and donor
• Follow-up and troubleshoot with query management team regarding social media messages and chase potential donors or sponsors
• Respond to info mail with proper information and ensure proper coordination
• Coordinate with founders’ office for volunteer or guest school visits and volunteer recruitment
• New sponsor communication, i.e., converting leads to sponsors, introducing RM to sponsor and input data in CRM
• Possess strong knowledge about all the JAAGO Foundation’s programs and operations over time
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.