• Lead ICT strategic & operational planning to achieve project goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing ICT initiatives & coordinating the evaluation, deployment & management of current & future ICT systems.
• Develop and maintain an appropriate ICT organizational structure that supports the needs of the project.
• Identify opportunities for the appropriate & cost-effective investment of financial resources in ICT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing & in house development.
• Assess & communicate risks associated with ICT investments.
• Approve, prioritize & control projects & the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development & installation of major information systems. • Review hardware & software acquisition & maintenance contracts & pursue master agreements to capitalize on economies of scale.
• Ensure continuous delivery of ICT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of ICT systems performance.
• Ensure ICT system operation adheres to applicable laws & regulations. • Application Support (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook 365 etc.), Printer & Network Support, maintaining Video Conference System, DVR Server, PBX System, PC-Printer-Scanner-Fingerprint-Facial-Biometric Device Troubleshooting etc and close liaison with all of the Department/SBU.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.