Tackling reporting responsibilities and meeting the project’s reporting requirements
● Provision of regular updates and input in the monitoring of project activities to assess overall project implementation with respect to project objectives, outputs and indicators.
● Provision of effective troubleshooting, suggestions for corrective measures to be undertaken, and plan technical assistance to implementing partners based on monitoring results, where necessary.
● Timely drafting and reporting of progress reports etc., to donors to ensure that the reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
● Timely implementation of monitoring recommendations.
● High-quality data presentations, data maps, statistical spreadsheets for internal and external consumption: government, other international agencies, etc.
● Effective showcase to external stakeholders on progress made and impacts delivered.
Ensure effective support of the implementation of the evaluation plan, focusing on the achievement of the following results:
● Provision of input for the Project Manager on the needs for evaluation based on the donor agreements.
● Analysis based on data collection for the evaluation process as necessary and requested by independent evaluators.
● Coordination with the project team, project management team and the stakeholders to ensure smooth conduct of the evaluation;
● Provision of high-quality of data and strategic inputs for improving the existing M&E systems.
● Timely implementation of evaluation recommendations.
Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the area of monitoring and reporting, focusing on achievement of the following results:
● Effective support to project staff in the identification, documentation, synthesis of lessons learned and best practices to be integrated into broader knowledge management efforts.
● Contribution to the implementation of Evaluation Knowledge Management and Learning Strategy.
● Established system and updated documentation of research reports, studies and evaluations are maintained. This includes the collection and documentation of relevant reports from government research bodies, national and international agencies, etc.
● Facilitation and participation in results-oriented monitoring and evaluation training efforts.
● Attend to other requests and projects as specified by the Project Focal.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.