• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
• Carry out clerical duties such as filing, copying and printing.
• Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
• Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
• Greet visitors and provide station information to visitor.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.