• Conduct child surveys and identify eligible children for Learning Centers.
• Be responsible for several learning centers, as assigned.
• Prepare a Monthly Action Plan and Implement it accordingly
• Implement Learning Centre Activities in the communities
• Supervise teachers and provide onsite support.
• Assess material and repair needs and ensure their availability.
• Identify weaknesses & gaps in learning, and take necessary steps to improve the situation.
• Ensure regular center visits, monitor program activities and provide continuous support directly to the teacher.
• Pay home visits for absent learners.
• Liaison with parents, community and Site Management Offices
• Prepare and submit the report to the Upazila Coordinator
• Inform/share any new information sensitive to the project implementation with the supervisor
• Ready to work in any circumstance or emergency situation
• Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.