As a member of the team, s/he will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Overall management of the budget with good internal control and risk management.
• Ensure all proper record keeping as per policy.
• Facilitate timely purchase and supply of materials/inputs needed for resort and ensure required compliance in the process.
• Maintain office filing, inventory and storage systems with proper documentation, security, and accessibility.
• Take care of day-to-day admin support and payments of bills and vouchers with required supporting documents.
• Coordinate with central HR for updating HR Documents.
• Liable for maintaining all licenses & several agreements.
• Monitoring & maintaining all staff attendance, Movement, leave register, overtime sheet, staff cafeteria, all log register, staff accommodation, asset Management etc.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.