1. Provide strategic and technical leadership in the design, development, planning, budgeting, and implementation and monitoring of the assigned schools and classes.
2. Guide, evaluate and determine the priorities of the teachers, Assistant/Education Coordinators to ensure the standard of education.
3. Oversee and promote continuous improvement of Teachers, Assistant/Education Coordinators’ quality standards.
4. Ensure safeguard policy in the assigned schools.
5. Ensure and check the academic deliverables from the Assistant/Education Coordinators and teachers, such as lesson plans, students’ academic updates, syllabus completion report, assessment tools, etc.
6. Develop long-term school program plans.
7. To work on the scopes of development of the students, mainly the students who require special attention.
8. Recruit teachers for schools when there is a need for new teachers.
9. Sr. Education Coordinator will be assigned school/class/teachers to coordinate and guide to ensure the quality standard of JAAGO Foundation Schools.
10. Provide support and technical advice to the teacher, Assistant/Education Coordinators to ensure that the educational activities are implemented according to JAAGO Standards and management requirements.
11. Take responsibility for the personal and professional development of the Teacher, Assistant/Education Coordinator and teachers throughout the year.
12. Respond to and resolve problems of other teams through coordination and counseling.
Policy and Strategy:
13. Collect data and conduct surveys in all areas of academic activities for ensuring quality education.
14. Help the supervisor in developing policies/procedures for the effective implementation of academic activities in School. Such as rules & regulation for the students, teachers, and all staffs.
15. Plan & organize National Days with the Teachers, Assistant/Education
16. Provide Quarterly Academic Progression Reports of Secondary grades to the Supervisor (Manager, Education Program).
17. Coordinate with the supervisor and other Team leaders (Child Welfare, Administration and R&D) for the better academic progress of the assigned JAAGO Foundation Schools.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.