Project Planning (30%):
1. Review the project proposal, budget, targets, key performance indicators and ensure that the planning is realistic (Measurable, Reportable & Verifiable), both in terms of budget and implementation.
2. Develop communication materials for the Youth Development Programme.
3. Identify and develop contents for capacity building workshops for youth and or support training providers in content R&D where necessary.
4. Project Implementation and Management (50%)
5. Work with the concerned staff and, projects/departments to ensure effective implementation of the project.
6. Regularly review & track the project progress against milestones and take corrective action where required, raising issues with the concern personnel as needed.
7. Monitoring tasks related to mobilizing finance including setting up mechanisms to track investments and collecting data & information
8. Promote and maintain effective partnership with partners
9. Ensure efficient project management procedures are implemented to enable monitoring of projects and accurate reporting of progress
10. Ensure procurement and contracts are prepared and issued to JAAGO’s standards and procedures/ in-country legal frameworks / funder requirements and are managed effectively.
11. Prepare budget for the project as per the requirements.
12. Financial and budget control of selected tasks and components and coordinating with the JAAGO Finance Manager regarding budget control and financial progress;
13. Support the collection and accurate reporting of impact data related to the project as guided by the M&E Manager
Networking: 15% of time:
14. Travelling to various districts to communicate, train and to build rapport with local stakeholders
15. Build and maintain good relationships with donors by attending different donor meetings, seminars and conferences;
16. Follow up with donors after attending meetings;
17. Continue liaison with donors for future funding opportunities;
18. Scope funding opportunities that arise out of networking with donors.
Others 5% of time:
19. Contribute in developing and updating organizational documents
20. Assign work and manage the performance of the team’s interns;
21. Keep the organizational software updated of the current and future work in hand
22. Complete administrative tasks of the team
23. Assist different departments of the organization when necessary.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.