1. Selecting appropriate American English materials that meet program objectives 2. Developing a course syllabus that clearly outlines the topics of the classes and expectations of the students
3. Creating and implementing quality lesson plans according to the Access Program objectives
4. Designing and conducting regular informal and formal assessments on a regular basis to evaluate each student’s progress
5. Planning and conducting Enhancement Activities in accordance with the schedule and curriculum approved by the Access provider
6. Planning Enhancement Activities and Intensive Sessions (if applicable) that provide hands-on and interactive opportunities for students’ engagement to more fully satisfy demands of the Access curriculum
7. Submitting progress reports according to the schedule established by the provider 8. Monitoring and regularly updating portfolios of the students’ attendance and notifying the coordinator of the students’ progress through regular written reports
9. Developing, planning, and implementing the Enhancement Activities according to the Access Program objectives
10. Seeking to improve methodical and pedagogical skills through participation in seminars, lessons of visiting experienced colleagues, and self-education and any required
professional development events held by the provider or U.S. Embassy/Consulate
11. Working together with the coordinator to select qualified teaching assistants, if needed.
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.