● The Upazila Coordinators will supervise all learning centers of the Upazila.
● Initiate and ensure technical and management support in effective planning and proper implementation of the project activities
● Organize and conduct Upazila/district level workshops with GO/NGO and training,
orientation, campaign, gathering, day observance, exchange/exposure visit etc.
● Overall responsible for implementing the project activities at the Upazila level;
● Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports both numeric & narrative, produce case study and success story and send to Project Coordinator;
● Provide professional and technical support to the technical officers Program organizers and Facilitators;
● Regular and frequent field visits to find out possibilities, identify problems, assess and follow up activities being implemented and provide appropriate suggestions to field-level staffs;
● Awareness raising, networking, civic engagement, governance, etc.
● Monitor and evaluate project progress to reach the target within the life of the project;
● Coordinate regular planning, accountability and follow-up of key performance indicators and overall quality assurance matters
● Coordinate and follow up on external engagement, collaborations and advocacy matters
● Coordinating with Upazila field office management & logistics
● Track progress and make necessary adjustments periodically.
● Necessary & effective coordination with GO, NGOs, Donors and relevant stakeholders
● Prepare qualitative periodical reports & documents of the project.
● Update project financial implications and have necessary approval.
● Ensure budgetary control and provide justification of budget variance
● Provide necessary guidance to field staff on social accountability, gender, livelihood graduation activities and associated tools & techniques.
● Share the updated project information and receive necessary feedback/suggestions to implement the project effectively.
● Initiate appropriate disciplinary measures as and when necessary
● Maintain necessary liaison at Upazila level with government line agencies and other related stakeholders in connection with project activities, information sharing and field implementation;
● Effective working relationships established with consortium partners, local partners and colleagues
● Establish and sustain working relationships with Government Departments and Agencies relevant to the Program’s focus area
● Conduct staff appraisal and design a necessary action plan for staff development and implement it accordingly;
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.