- This event has passed.
Asst. Manager/ Sr. Officer – Finance Department
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for Bangladesh’s underprivileged masses. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in Bangladesh’s remote areas. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Asst. Manager/ Sr. Officer, Finance Department
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (2 years), the contract can be renewable
No. of Vacancies: 02
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices, including cash management, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Manage financial control, prepare and analyze budgets, develop financial reports, and make recommendations to the organization on budget expenditures.
- Prepare events’ & projects financial report.
- Prepare variance report – budget to budget, budget to expense for the projects and the organization.
- Prepare NGO financial reports.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and the organization in Quick Book/Zoho books.
- Monthly bank & cash reconciliation.
- Cheque preparation & disbursement.
- Regularly update employee PF and Tax list.
- Prepare Invoice, Work Order, and Purchase Order for the projects and the organization.
- Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
- Provide training to the organization staff on cost-effective management.
- Ensure accurate payment receipts and bills for the financial audits of all projects of the organization.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance/Accounts from any reputed university.
- Have excellent technical skills, with specific competency with Microsoft Excel. Previous experience using accounting software (Zoho and QuickBooks) highly desirable.
- Self-motivated and dynamic, with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- For Sr. Officer Position required a minimum of 2-3 years of experiences in the development sector.
- For Asst. Manager Position required a minimum of 3-5 years of experiences in the development sector.
Job Location: Banani, Dhaka
Salary: Sr. Officer-BDT 35,000 – 40,000 per month
Asst. Manager–BDT 40,000 – 45,000 per months
Other Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Environment
Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
If you are interested and meet all the criteria, then please APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: April 22, 2021
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.