- This event has passed.
Communication Officer – Partnership & Branding
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in Bangladesh’s remote areas. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Communication Officer, Partnership & Branding Department
No. of Vacancy: 01
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (1 year), the contract can be renewable.
- Supporting the team to generate funds from the public and private sectors to meet challenging income targets while protecting the organization’s reputation, in line with its ethical partnership policies.
- Planning and delivering fundraising dinners and events for the individual sponsors, corporate supporters and partners.
- Developing event formats and programs and overlooking the events team to ensure the successful delivery of the events.
- Writing high-quality external communications documents, such as Memorandum of Understanding, Sponsorship Proposals, Partnership Contracts, monthly updates, emails to corporate partners and supporters, and other marketing materials as required.
- Maintaining correspondence and providing high standards of relationship management to existing corporate partners and supporters.
- Identifying potential sources of corporate funding and securing new business development meetings with potential partners, supporters or sponsors.
- Writing Program proposals, event reports and meeting minutes regularly.
- Preparing budgets and communicating with the Finance department.
- Contributing to and supporting other departmental work as appropriate.
- Producing & managing material for a social networking website.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from any reputed university, major in marketing will get preference.
At least 1-2 years of experiences in the relevant field; prior work experiences in Corporate Fundraising/Corporate Client service will get preference.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla (Speaking and Writing) and the ability to produce reports and proposals;
- Have excellent presentation skill and to make PowerPoint slides as per requirement;
- Have the ability to build and maintain a good relationship with corporates and raising funds;
- Has to be proactive, self-motivating and hardworking.
Office Location: Banani, Dhaka.
Office Hour: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
Salary: BDT 22,000 – 25,000 per month
Other Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Environment
If you are interested and meet all the criteria then please APPLY HERE.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2021
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.