Digital Marketing Officer – Digital & Creative Department
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in Bangladesh’s remote areas. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Officer, Digital & Creative Department
No. of Vacancy: 01
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (2 years), the contract can be renewable
- Responsible for all the digital activities of specific accounts.
- Responsible for setting up and optimizing all Google Adwords campaign and measure Analytics.
- Responsible for Digital Media buying data analysis, optimization and oversight.
- Attaining certain and specific goals in marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads.
- Identifying audience behavior in social media platforms, generate effective ideas to reach them and give feedback to the creative team;
- Planning & Execution of all the media plans for digital marketing activities
- SEO- Search Engine Optimization for our website and keyword Research.
- Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns.
- Devising monthly, weekly, daily media plans for digital marketing activities.
- Measure and report performance and of all Digital Marketing goals.
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in Marketing.
Educational qualification can be relaxed for experienced candidate.
With at least 2-3 years of experiences in the related field, someone with previous work experience with an agency will get preference.
- Extensive knowledge in SMM, SEO & PPC.
- Google Ad words and Analytics.
- Facebook Blueprint.
- Audience Profile Creation & Optimization.
- Facebook Business Manager, Ads, Customizable Chatbots, Hootsuite, and other social media monitoring tools.
Salary: BDT 30,000 – 35,000 per month
Other Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Environment
Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
If you are interested and meet all the criteria, then please APPLY HERE.
Application Deadline: July 8, 2021
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.