Manager – Fundraising & Grants Management
Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards the education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in Bangladesh’s remote areas. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Manager, Fundraising & Grants Management
- Provide support to develop a fundraising strategy for the organization;
- Actively contributing to set and achieve donor-based income targets and managing resources to this end;
- Maintain up to date knowledge on donor-funded projects;
- Review and finalize the work of team members during Concept Note and Project Proposal submission;
- Edit and finalize Project Progress and Final Reports with the support from project implementation teams and ensuring quality donor reporting is completed by submission deadlines;
- Ensure and support project implementation teams with Project MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning);
- Participate in meetings with the Finance Department and Project managers to monitor the burning rate of donor funds.
- Participate in post-proposal submission and post-project completion meetings to document good practices and lessons learned;
- Provide supervision, support and management in project activity planning and implementation.
- Support project implementation teams in specific project-based works when needed.
Build and maintain good relationships with donors by attending different donor meetings, seminars and conferences;
- Continue liaison with donors for future funding opportunities;
- Assign work and keep track of the team members’ performance;
- Contribute to the development of monthly work plan;
- Participate in organizational development-related meetings;
- Identify the training needs of team members and arrange approval when necessary;
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant field (Social Sciences, Development Studies, Economics, or equivalent).
- Excellent writing and spoken English and Bangla;
- Strategic thinker with proven analytical and planning skills;
- Good organization skills;
- Competent computer skills, especially MS-Word, Ms-Excel and MS- PowerPoint;
- Strong understanding of the grant management process of institutional donors;
- Ability to manage complex tasks, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Minimum 5 years of experiences in the NGO or development sector and at least three years experiences in a Leadership role;
Area of Experience:
Prior work experience in raising and managing institutional donors grants; donor reporting and compliance; research, monitoring and evaluation; training facilitation and training content development; maintaining databases will get preference.
Salary: BDT 60,000 – 80,000 per month
Other Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays, Friendly Environment
Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
If you are interested and meet all the criteria, then please APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: June 10, 2021
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.