Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Divisional Coordinator, Youth Development Program
- Strengthening Volunteer for Bangladesh (VBD) network at the District and Upazila level with the inclusion of Upazila wings of VBD in the concerned division.
- Conducting and monitoring all the organizational activities properly in all 10 districts of the concerned division.
- The divisional coordinator will be responsible to follow up on all types of meetings, events, campaigns and projects in all the districts. He/she will ensure meetings and implementation of sustainable initiatives by the volunteers in one year.
- This position will be responsible for arranging and coordinating local and national programs and events of the organization.
- Visiting concerned districts and meeting with the volunteers being present physically.
- Making a bridge between National Board, Divisional Board and District & Upazila Committees of Volunteer for Bangladesh.
- Organizational activities need to be inspected regularly with a physical presence in different districts.
- Necessary reports and documentation of all the activities at the divisional and district level have to be prepared as per the requirement of YDP/JAAGO HQ.
- Have to maintain regular communication with all the stakeholders of VBD, local government and administrations and local youth organizations.
- Facilitating all sorts of training for the skill development of the volunteers of VBD.
- Planning events and budgeting for the events and activities.
- Submitting bills and necessary financial documents.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of the organizational policy and bylaws in all types of activities.
- Compiling data and information of the volunteers, projects & campaigns.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor or Master’s Degree from any subject.
Experience Requirements: 1 Year of experience in working with youth organizations. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Work experience in volunteer organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple projects at once, with an interest in both independent and collaborative work
- Intellectual curiosity, flexibility, and a desire to tackle challenging problems with conflict management skills.
- The ability to work on a team with diverse demographic and cultural characteristics, as well as the flexibility to virtually & physically, meet with people in multiple locations.
- Resilience—we work on new and interesting problems in public and collaborative ways.
- Being open, curious, and inquiring in our work.
- Internal motivation and high standards.
- Working together for outcomes, and being willing to let go to scale or change course.
- Sharing a culture of constructive criticism and respect.
- Computer literacy on MS Office Tools (specially MS Excel), Google Drive.
- Strong command in both English and Bangla
Salary: BDT 15,000/- per month
Other Benefits: Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays
Job Nature: Contractual (1 Year- Possibility of extension depending on performance)
Location: Khulna Division
Workplace: Work from Home (Khulna Division Only)
Office Time: Sunday-Thursday (10 am – 6 pm)
If you are interested and meet all the criteria then please APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: The position will remain open until the vacancy is filled
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.