Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Education Coordinator, Digital School Program
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (2 Years)
- Provides guidance and direction to the teachers, evaluates performance, assesses, and secures training opportunities and resources for the teachers
- Ensures that education component adequately addresses child outcomes. Provides leadership to the teachers and project officer overall on developing, designing curricula around, and responding to child outcomes.
- Plans, implements, and coordinates education component to maintain program compliance with JAAGO Foundation standards, local grant goals and objectives.
- Oversees and is ultimately responsible for the daily activities and operations for the Schools. Etc.
- Honors/Masters in Science, Math, Physics/ Chemistry/ biology or Public Administration or relevant any other discipline from any recognized university with minimum 2nd division/class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in all academic examinations.
- Have good knowledge on literacy competencies in Secondary Education. Minimum 2 years teaching experience (preferably teaching experience with Class 9 & 10 curriculum ) at any discipline from any recognized School/ College
- At least 1 year work experience with the digital education system.
- Have sound knowledge on literacy competencies in Primary & Secondary Education; Knowledge on primary education and reading competencies will be given preference.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills both in English & Bangla (Speaking and Writing);
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Excel;
- Has to be proactive, self-motivating and hardworking.
Salary: BDT 25,000 per month
Office Hour: Sunday-Thursday (9.00 am-6.00 pm)
Office Location: Work from Home
Benefits: Attractive Salary, Bonuses, Provident Fund, Weekly 2 Holidays
If you are interested and meet all the criteria then please APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: 15 September 2021
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.