Brief description of JAAGO Foundation:
JAAGO Foundation is a civil society organization (CSO) working towards education and social mobilization for the underprivileged masses of Bangladesh. Its mission to fight poverty, JAAGO pioneered a Free-of-Cost International Standard School for underprivileged children in remote areas of Bangladesh. JAAGO’s Youth Development Program focuses on national development via the reallocation of skills and resources to foster self – reliance and growth in every young citizen.
Position Title: Project Officer, Rayer Bazar, Education Program
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual (2 Years)
- The responsibility of the Project Officer is to ensure proper functioning of the office and school. So he/she must be dedicated to ensure it at all costs.
- Maintain the details of the expenses in the petty cash.
- The attendance record of the teachers and all the staffs must be kept updated on a daily basis.
- The Project Officer must remain updated about the attendance details (absenteeism and late attendance) of the students and must be able to give updates to the Sponsorship Officer when there is an absence of students for 3 consecutive days and the reason behind it.
- All the difficulties faced regarding admitting students and interviewing their guardians and parents should be dealt by the Project Officer.
- He is also responsible to attend the visitor and give him/her tour of the entire school (including office) to let him/her know about the organization (JAAGO Foundation) and the branch.
- The Project Officer will be responsible for maintaining the up-to-date inventory of all the assets and logistics of the school and the office
- The Project Officer is responsible to maintain the proper documentation (both hard and soft copy) of the legal papers of the school property, registration of the land, and so on.
- Purchase hygiene products and the right food for nutrition according to the schedule at reasonable price and distribute them at a timely manner
- The Project Officer will be responsible for coordinating events by coordinating with the Education for teachers and students such as celebrating special events
- He/she is responsible for managing volunteers through proper chain, arrange for logistics, etc.
- Supervise the cleaning and maintenance of the school and office
- The Project Officer will be in charge of hiring other staffs other than teachers needed for office and school by consulting with the HR of the head office.
- Supervise Community Officer and Support staffs.
- Any Other Task assigned by supervisor.
JAAGO Foundation l Project Officer, Education Program
- BA/BBA or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year admin related experience. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Possess outstanding project management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines.
Salary: BDT 15,000-18,000 per month
Job Location: 91 (5th Floor), Jafrabad, (Near Pulpar Mosque), Pulpar, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Office Hour: Saturday-Thursday (8.30.00 AM-5.30 PM)
If you are interested then please Apply Here
Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
JAAGO Foundation is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.